Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Wonder If He Ever Got Out

Alright, Katie--here it is.

So, Lois, Katie and I were looking for someplace to park last Thursday at the FargoDome. We were attempting to do our civic duty (or better).

The parking lot was packed full of other "do-gooders"--which is good...except for this guy who apparently had never parked in a parking lot before!

I suppose it is possible (though I think highly unlikely) that whoever owns this little SUV was the first person in the row--and due to the snow didn't realize which way the parking space were arranged.

I suppose it is also possible (though again, I think highly unlikely) that ALL OF THE REST OF US were wrong--in which case, I'd be happy to apologize to the owner for any laughing that ensued the moment we saw his parking job.



I still giggle just a little when I look at the pictures.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Jeremy Thankyou so much for posting this, and I too giggle every time I look at the pic! :) Aghh the memories! Wonder if he ever got out?!