Friday, October 2, 2009

More Summer Pics

My sister and her family came up over the 4th of July and we had so much fun.  It’s the first time in awhile our visit hasn’t been around a wedding or a new baby.  The cousins had a blast (of course) and they had some fun moments on the bunk bed.

Cousins

 

The kids also had their first experience horse back riding.  Bryan was kind enough to offer to take the kids. It’s kind of weird for me because I grew up around all sorts of animals and my kids just aren’t around them much.  Anyway, it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed watching the kids.  I did actually have to get up and ride with Lydia because she just couldn’t hold on—thankfully there are no pictures of it.  :-)

Sam Horse

girls horse

3 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Looks like sooo much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Joanna's kids have grown! What pretty girls.

Anonymous said...

Ah, man, I would have loved to have seen pictures of you up on a horse! : ) I still remember Butter and Cindy!

-Esther