Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kids at the Chapel Building Project

For almost a year now we've been enjoying fellowship and co-laboring with the saints at Meadow Ridge Bible Chapel who are working on the building project. The project is coming along pretty well--considering the laborers have been primarily of the "strong-back, weak-mind" type. [I'm not cutting any of the brains behind the project...I'm just saying that in general we're not professionals!]

I have learned quite a bit through the project thus far--and have even picked up a little confidence to (maybe) someday tackle some projects around the house. [Those who know me well can pick themselves off of the floor...it's ok...yes, I know I'm a nerdy computer guy. But James, Chris, Harry, Dad and others have been very patient with me--taught me to fish, so to speak. For that, I'm very grateful.] 

Here's a couple of recent pictures of the kids at the new chapel.


No comments: