Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Parade


I was just looking at the last time I posted and realized I skipped the whole month of November. Hopefully we can get you all caught up on the "happenings" around here.

The Tuesday before Thanksgiving, Moorhead has their annual "Christmas Parade" and Andrew and JoAnna have made it a tradition to take the grandkids--feed them pizza and then take them to the parade. This year it worked out that the whole family could be there.

Now let me say that going to a Parade in the winter up here is just crazy. Some of the candy is frozen before the kids can even get it into their bags (either that or the tootsie rolls are really old!!) Anyway--this year was one of the warmer ones at a whopping 32 degrees (give or take a few) It is a good time even though it's cold.

1 comment:

kathy said...

Nice Lois! It sure was a fun time. My favorite part was seeing "moses" at the end! Hey...for baking on Friday I am taking from this list: Sally Ann Cookies, Peanut Butter Dipped Cookies, Fudge, Ritz Dipped Cookies, Choc Covered P. Chips. Not sure exactly which ones yet. But will be busy preparing today.