Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Baking


Yesterday was a VERY busy day--baking, craft day, and our Kid's Club in the evening. It was busy but a lot of fun. I forgot to count how many different items we made total, but it was a lot. Good thing I cleaned out my freezer last month. I needed all the extra space for goodies.
Only a couple minor problems with the food items (one of which is pictured below in my last post--DO NOT make the peppermint brownies--did not hold together nicely at all). :-)

You'll notice in the pictures there are a couple of the kids dressed up. Grandma has some GREAT dress up stuff and the kids kept themselves busy for awhile with that while we baked. Sam was a little outnumbered but he still managed to have fun with it. Uncle Jalon and Cody picked out his "special hair piece" for his BD. He loved it and I think it made "dress up" more fun. The kids had a fun day playing together with no problems amongst themselves--which made our day even more pleasant. :-)

No comments: