Monday, August 18, 2008

Summer Highlights



Thought I would share some highlights of some of our summer. It sure has gone by fast. Back at the end of May, I went outside one day to see what the kids were up to outside--I noticed that Chloe was all "decked out" with helmet, gloves, etc. Sam excitedly told me that he was teaching Chloe how to ride a "two wheeler" bike. I asked him what the gloves were for and he said it was so she wouldn't skin her hands when she fell. He is a thinker that's for sure. I thought it was sweet that he was so concerned for her well being. Needless to say, he is a good teacher because she was riding right away. The day after she learned, I witnessed a pretty bad fall. I ran out to her to give her some kisses only to find out it was a result of her trying to do skid-marks just like her older brother. Do you wonder why I have gray hair and Jeremy doesn't have much left?! :-)

No comments: